Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My parents garden

I like my parents garden ( altough it's just a small terraced house garden like my own) and took a few pictures there last week, that I like to show you:




11 comments:

Dawn said...

Your parents have so many lovely things in their garden...so similar to yours...beautiful..

Ulla said...

Mother like daughter... Beautiful. I love the unusual touches like the wreath under the planter and the red vine ? around the base, all those blue balls and the wonderful statues...

Sigrun said...

Like the mother so the daughter. Very nice, Carol. I have an link for buying some statues, but they are so expensive! A woman from the gartenplaudereien-forum give it to me.

Al

Naturegirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it all oh those dark pansies!!! the antique sewing machine used as a table is that what I see??
Love the color! Thank you for sharing with us.

Mrs. Staggs said...

Thank you for sharing your parents wonderful garden with us too! I always enjoy the inspiration I find when visiting here with you Carol.

Sofia Barao said...

no problem Carol I was thinking of you too for that robin round journal ;-) Lovely garden your parents have. thanks for your lovely comment too :)

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Love was planted in your heart, for the same seeds of lovilness is seen, A garden of delight, very pretty! Thank you for sharing Carol!!

weirdbunny said...

I can see where you've inherited your style!! Lovely pictures.

Sandy said...

Now I know where you get your shopping addiction from.....Your mom likes to buy cool stuff too.

Rosa said...

Love your blog and all your pictures! Lovely.

A rootdigger said...

I like your blog, I was wondering if it is common to have the fence.

Do you have problems with roaming deer?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails