Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Flowered for Easter

Little blue Iris are popping out of the grass



and a pink Pelargonium is blooming in a pot on my terrace

Only 2 day's left until Easter starts with Good Friday, so it's about time to do more Easter decoration. Best with fresh flowers like tulips and willow pussies and lot's of eggs and hens and rabbits of course:



11 comments:

abe/happy said...

Lovely Decorations Carol - youve inspired me to do some egg decorating too :-)

Sigrun said...

Hi Carol, you are never to tired, do do some new decoration? Wonderful, like each day!

Sigrun

Sandy said...

You have the prettiest stuff I have ever seen. I love coming here with my tea in the morining!

Joanna said...

Your decoratins are lovely the little bird in the nest is adorable and the rabbit! I love the angle of seeing your garden from above. I showed your blog to my boyfriend the other day and said how excited i was to see what I imagined in my picture in reality. Thanks for the link for the gaint rabbit he made me smile loads. His huge!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Carol you create the cosiest corners, the sweetest home, i would love to curl up there and chat with you all day!

Ulla said...

Carol, I don't think I have ever seen a house and garden decorated so pretty for easter! Do tell us what you will be doing Easter Sunday in Germany! I love hearing about traditions and such. Love the little rabbit in the egg!

Tine said...

They are ALL soooo cute and beautiful!! So cosy! I love it!! Would love to come over for a cuppa tea ;-)

judypatooote said...

Everything looks so festive.....have a happy Easter....

Cindy said...

Your home is decorated so beautifully! Looks like something you would see in a magazine!

Carol said...

It's just wonderful to come here every day and find all your kind and lovely comments! Thanks a lot!! x

Ulla I'll be away for Easter on a little holiday trip to see my friends in Cologne and Aachen. Normally when the weather is good, we're hiding chocolate eggs, rabitts and stuff outside for the kids and later we go have a picnic in the woods, but seems that the weather doesn't want to get warmer this year, so I think it's okay for me to go away this time. My daughter will be lovely treated by my parents and my sister and her family who lives araound the corner.

Sandy said...

What happened to your pictures?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails