Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, April 03, 2006

More Easter eggs

Because it's the season for Easter eggs and I like to decorate my blog with them I thought today I show you some Easter eggs I did last year:


7 comments:

audrey said...

Carol...these are absolutely stunning. I love each one of them...just gorgeous.

ULLA said...

Carol, these are wonderful. did you use toothpicks to make the dots?

Dawn said...

ooooo those are so pretty....

susan said...

i love the eggs! i am always so inspired to go rake out my garden when i come here. such a burst of color and fun. finally our weather makes it so we can get out there.
maybe i will find some eggs too!

Carol said...

Oh I'm so glad that you like my eggs too and thanks all for commenting! :D

Ulla no, I've dabbed the dots on with a white paint/varnish pencil (it's called "Lackstift" in German).

Susan I'm glad to read that you have better weather now and that my photos inspire you! Good luck with the egg searching. The ones I've used here are just normal white chicken eggs that I had to blow out carefully and then I've painted them with an acrylic paint.

Mary Jane said...

You inspire me to get off the couch and become creative....just love your eggs. Thanks for the nice e-mail....

carolyn said...

Simply beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails