Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Friday, April 07, 2006

Studio Friday "ROOM WITH A VIEW"

This week's topic for Friday April 7th suggested by Susan : ROOM WITH A VIEW
" What is the view like from your studio? Real or imagined..."

Well I must say that I'm very happy with my view because from my desk I have the view directly on my patio and into my garden. I took theses pictures today at 8 am:







Oh I'm quite excited because it's my first time participating in Studio Fridays weekly topic. Read more about Studio Friday here: http://www.tinesparkles.squarespace.com/welcome-to-studio-friday/

15 comments:

jen said...

Welcome aboard the Studio Friday train! It's fun...you'll love. Your view could really get the creative juices flowing...the colors and all.

BonnieRose said...

YOu have a beautiful view, and welcome to studio friday!
I would love a view like that, full of plants and eclectic things.... love it!

ULLA said...

And what a view Carol! Such whimsy and so many signs of life, should inspire lots of creativity...

becky said...

Welcome to Studio Friday! You have a lot of doo-dads! Makes for a great view, huh? Lots to look at!

Babsarella said...

What a LOVELY view!!!

Tracy said...

So beautiful and I LOVE all your eggs!!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

welcome!!! Hey honey and friend and swwet one and this view and the robin and yeah you are here too!!!

Lisa Marie said...

What a pretty garden view you have! And I love the wallpaper on your blog, too!

Artist in Progress said...

Beautiful view. I live on the top floor so my view is trees and rooftops.

Sigrun said...

Wow, Carol! Beautiful!

Sigrun

Kerri said...

You have a very bright and pretty view! I've enjoyed seeing all your lovely photos. You do some interesting craft work!

Carol said...

Wow I'm amazed that there are so many new people to my blog through Studio Friday! Thank you all for popping by and commenting :D I'll check out all your blogs too when I have the time!

Ellen said...

Welcome to SF! I love your whimsical view. Such fun.......so much to look at.........

susan said...

What a wonderful view! I think I would just gaze at it all day!

madretz said...

I simply love the view from your creative space! I can tell that you surround yourself with things you love. So full of color, texture and LIFE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails