Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, October 22, 2005

A gift from my daughter



This is crazy! I'ts not my birthday neither it's christmas yet, but I got this little book about my garden yesterday from my daughter Roxanne. What an awesome surprise! :D

7 comments:

Britt Arnhild said...

Hi Carol. Charming blog! Charming garden! Charming home! :-)

Sandy said...

Wow is that cool or what. Did she take all the pictures?

Carol said...

Hi Britt,
thank you :D and welcome to my blog, I'll have a look at your's now!

Sandy- yes I think it's very cool too :D No, she has secretly chosen some of my pictures stored on our pc and created the book with it. Such a big surprise for me!

Alice said...

What a wonderful surprise. Your daughter must be a very thoughtful loving girl. That gift will be something to treasure always.

zephyr said...

i am SO impressed!
how thoughtful and lovely

Maggie Ann said...

A gift is like sunshine, always welcome! A loving and thoughtful daughter, just what every mum wants.

Becca said...

That is amazing! What an absolutely marvelous gift! Your blog is a joy to look at ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails