Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, October 31, 2005

Another b&w collage



for my altered book is finished :



and the one I've posted the other day is now glued and finished as well, but without my scissors lol



Oh and btw I got my first two postcards from the swap gals last weekend, from Julie and Wendy, thank you ladies :D I'm going to send 6 postcards out today and hopefully more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lost Soul said...

hi there...
Pauline here from Singapore....
happen to chance upon yr blog....
n i really like the pictures that u put up...n yr garden is really very beautiful...
i'm glad that u r blogging in english...can read it...
cheers n my your bulbs flourish under yr loving tender care....

Carol said...

Hi Pauline,

thank you for commenting :D

Maggie Ann said...

I love your b&w collage. I've never seen one before and am intrieged!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails