Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Looking at the rain through the window





October 1st: The sky is grey and everything on my patio is wet, wet, wet. I'd like to stay in today but I have to do the weekend shopping.

4 comments:

ken said...

Your garden looks superb, even in the rain, it makes me feel like getting out and tidying my patch. And your aster is looking a lot happier than mine too. Regards.

zephyr said...

lovely
the basket and leaves against the sky

and your garden is beautiful
i particularly like gardens in the rain

Sandy said...

Clean and fresh. Lovely garden!

Carol said...

Thank you for your kind comments guys :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails