Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, October 10, 2005

I need more space for flowers


My garden is very small as you can see on this photo, but I need more space for roses and perennials and bulbs of course, that's why on saturday we've started to make the flowerbed bigger. It's not yet ready, first I have to decide how big I want it. I wonder if I want it to go as far as the red Sedum or only to the purple Aster. He he difficult decision lol

4 comments:

Alice said...

Oh, what a gorgeous garden. They always look so different when viewed from above. I just love this view, it looks like it came straight out of a storybook.

Sandy said...

I absolutely love your garden! Small gardens are very intimate. I say go big!

Carol said...

Thank you Alice,
I'll add your blog to my favorites as well now, it is so nice to see all the spring flowers in your australian garden!

Okay Sandy I will! :-D

jac said...

A small one is cuter and easy to maintain.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails