Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Little Blue- and Coal Titmice




These shots are still from my old garden, last fall, but I hope to get some good or let's say hopefully better bird photos this fall/winter. My favourite garden bird is the European Robin, but I've never tried to get a photo of him, this has to change!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

My cat past away this year(17 years old). I think I will feed the birds this year.

Carol said...

Awwwwww I have an older cat as well, she is not going out that much anymore so that the birds are quiet safe in my garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails