Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Friday, October 07, 2005

Hopefully better now!





Yeah I've done it, I've cut a hole in my book last night, added some pictures and finished the next page and I like it much better now!

5 comments:

zephyr said...

very ingenious
i love unique books
and the "giving a peak" from the last
or into the next page

Sandy said...

Great Job!

Zoey said...

Hi Carol, I just discovered your blog from a comment you left on sandy's. I love your garden, especially all the little accent pieces you have so skillfully incorporated. I noticed you listed decorating your home as an interest and I am hoping you will also post about that. I love decorating blogs, but they are very hard to find. I am looking forward to your future posts.

Carol said...

Thank you Vicki, Sandy and Zoey for your nice comments.

Yes Zoey I think in winter I'm going to start shoting more pictures inside the house too!I love x-mas decoration you know.

Zoey said...

Oh, can't wait to see the Christmas decorations as I am a bit of a Christmas nut myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails