Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm trying hard


but my altered book sides aren't really getting better hm, maybe I have to start cutting holes in it to make windows or so?

2 comments:

zephyr said...

what's wrong? i think they are charming...are you not pleased with color selctions or something?

Carol said...

Thank you Vicki, it's just that I think it looks too boring, but I have changed it a bit last night an I think it looks better now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails