Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, December 24, 2005

My x-mas tree

So today it's Christmas eve and like it's German tradition we are exchanging our Christmas presents this evening, after a nice Christmas eve dinner. This is a picture of our Christmas tree:

and another one:

and a last one lol

My daughter an I are going to be at my parents house this afternoon and eve to celebrate Christmas with them and my sister and her husband, so I'll take a picture of their Christmas tree later.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Carol,

Thak you for the beautiful hankie - it is four years younger than me...and far better preserved!!!

It arrived this morning - on Christmas Eve..so most appropriate as you will be exchanging gifts today. We will do that tomorrow..

Your tree is beautiful

I do have a blog - as you can see..

Nadolig Llawen, Merry Christmas and thank you so very much.

Blessings

Barbara

Kali said...

Merry Christmas dear Carola ~ I hope it is a wonderful day for you and your daughter and family. Thanks so much for sharing photo's of your home this Christmas...it is very beautiful.

Britt-Arnhild said...

What a beautiful tree! Merry Christmas to you Carol.

Peggy said...

Beautiful!! Have a wonderful, magical Christmas

Carol said...

Hi Barbara, you are very welcome thank you!

Thank you Kali,Britt and Peggy!

Garden girl said...

carol - all I know in german is das is sehr hubsch' and here I am referring to the beautiful christmas tree you have there.
how do you day happy christmas in german?

Carol said...

Thank you Krissie, you say: Fröhliche Weihnachten!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails