Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, December 08, 2005

As promised

here are a few more pictures of our friends house in the countryside of Schleswig Holstein, that I took during our stay there last month:



10 comments:

zephyr said...

wonderful! simply wonderful
if i lived anywhere near you
i would be so bold and brash
(some might say rude) as to
invite myself to visit in person!!

ms*robyn said...

they are lovely ! picture perfect. Love the idea of putting the watering can spouts on the stakes - the garden is delightful

Alice said...

I just love those picture-book type houses - they are so quaint, and cosy looking.

Maggie Ann said...

Her home and grounds are special!...like something out of a favorite book. The front of her house is delightful!

Sandy said...

Wow! I love it. It is beautiful! I love the roof.

Shell said...

Oh gosh, your friends have such a beautiful home. You must get so inspired when you visit them! I'm loving all the photos of your decorating and creativity, just lovely. You have a wonderful, whimsical aesthetic.

Garden girl said...

Really picturesqu - I Like that blue door...v v nice.

abe/happy said...

Looks like those little cottages that I cross ~stitch ~it is too sweet Carol :-)

vlb5757 said...

Boy! I sure am glad I came here to read your blog today. It was so refreshing to look at the pictures of green things with sunshine. Today here things are dying because of the cold and we are drowning in inches of cold wet rain. Washington DC is getting snow and ice while in southern Virginia we are getting rain. Oh, how I long to see the sun! Thanks for reminding what it looks like.

Britt Arnhild said...

What a charming place. Thanks for takikng ne with you on a visit :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails