Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas Fair

You might have heard about German Christmas fairs, like the "Nürnberger Christkindl Markt" for example which I think is a very famous one. Well we have a beautiful one here in Bremen too. In fact this year we have two of them in the citycenter. One of them is a historical one. The picture of today is an advertisement for our Christmas fair from 1993, that I hang up on my wall every year at christmas time. I think about going to the historical christmas fair today. It is all about the mediaeval times. People are even dressed in mediaeval clothes. If I go I'll try to take some photos.

4 comments:

Garden girl said...

oh lucky you! we dont have things like that here...:( I would love to see the photos if you do go.

Maria said...

Hope you get some photos! We have some fairs here too, but so small ones compared to yours which are worldfamous.

vlb5757 said...

I can't wait to see any pictures that you are able to take. I love fairs and hopefully when we finally pick a city to retire in, a yearly themed fair will be a high consideration!

Carol said...

Hi Krissie, Maria and Vickie (I'm going to call you V if you don't mind ;-))

I'm sorry, but I didn't get around to go to the christmas fair yesterday because we had to take care at my sisters kids, but still we had a lovely afternoon crafting presents for their mum and dad together and today I can't go either because a friend of mine is coming over (she's sleeping here) and we have agreed to got to the movies together, but hopefully I'll go next weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails