Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Some more bauble and ornament photos

of my x-mas tree, just because these pictures make my blog look so christmassy :D


@ Maria: I'll show a picture of the whole tree on Saturday ;-)

3 comments:

Garden girl said...

oh carol those x-mas tree ornaments are so lovely. Yes your blog looks very chrismassy!

Sandy said...

You have very pretty ornaments!

Carol said...

Thank you ladies :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails