Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas baubles and ornaments

My daughter took these photos of some of my baubles and ornaments from our Christmas tree with my digicam:



5 comments:

Maria said...

It'd be nice to see the whole tree. Do you have it inside already???? Nice decorations yeah.

vlb5757 said...

Beautiful ornaments and wonderful pictures. I remember having ornaments like that and the Christmas pickle when we lived in Germany. Your pictures brought back some really wonderful memories! Thanks!

ms*robyn said...

oh I love those decorations, specially the santa one

Carol said...

Yep Maria against all German traditions I have the tree inside already (it's in a big pot with roots and soil) because it was my daughters special wish to have the tree up some days before Christmas Eve this year and I want her to have nice memories and love Christmas as much as I do.

Thanks Ladies :D

Shannon said...

Beautiful ornaments! Can't wait to see a shot of the whole tree :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails