Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My favourite gift

This is a picture of my favourite gift that I've got for Christmas. It's hand crafted by a very talented friend!

2 comments:

Connie and Rob said...

That is a very fun and unique gift. I love gifts people make especially for you. How great does that make you feel!

It is darling. This will be a constant memory of your freind.

Connie

Maggie Ann said...

Carol, that is so elegant! What a wonderful gift. Christmas Blessings to you and yours! I am tidying the basement and up to my elbows in Mums book collection. And still in my bathrobe would you believe. *smile* Hope your day is super nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails