Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I've got a lot of mail

I've decorated the gifts (the peg snowmen and the wreath of pine cones) from my swap partner Samantha on my fake mantel piece:


And I've got lovely christmas cards from Amy, Naomi and Robyn last week and this week from Maggie Ann, Kali, Barbara, Dixie and Juli and from my friends Anja and Gerlinde too! And a gorgeous letter and a garden mag from dear Wendy. Some are from the christmas card with hankie swap, some from the postcard swap and some from no swap at all. What a lucky mail week :D

Thank you all so much! xox


I've displayed all my cards and took a photo:

And last but not least yesterday I've got another surprise, this time from the lovely organiser of all swaps our dear Ms. Robyn, an Australian country magazine and a lovely tag and adorable collage. Awww thank you Robyn that is so sweet I love it! :D


Hopefully I forgot noone, I so love coming home and looking in the mail box these days!

6 comments:

Garden girl said...

I am hoping to join in the fun next year...this year I found all you wonderful people a little too late in the year....but count me in next year!!

ms*robyn said...

oh - I am so glad you received it! that is your Christmas collage - I am not sure if I wrote that..the little girl is my grandma. Honestly with everything going on right now, I am never sure what I send or write :)

Kali said...

what a wonderful time it has been ~ receiving mail from wonderful people all over the world...thanks for sharing your pictures Carola :)

Carol said...

Aww Robyn, no you didn't wrote that you took Ainslies place! The collage ist so sweet! Thanks again! xxx

Your very welcome Kali!

Krissie, it would be lovely to have you in the swap next year!

mrspao said...

I'm so glad you liked your seasonal swap presents. It is really nice for me to see them in your home!

Maggie Ann said...

What a great idea to display your cards like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails