Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, December 24, 2005

x-mas surprise!

When I came home from work the day before yesterday I found a surprise on my doorstep

It was this cute Christmas decoration, a delightful decorated broom stick, saying MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm still not quite sure who has left it there for me, but I hope to find out soon. But to who ever it was, thank you so much, it was a real lovely surprise for me :D!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ah I've found it out now, have just had an e-mail, it's from my dear friend Frauke! Thank you dear! Mwah xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails