Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Old Christmas tree stands

My mum is collecting old/antique Christmas tree stands, I think they are so much nicer than the new ones that you can buy today. Usually I'm using one as well for my tree that she gave to me, but this year I've bought a tree that is planted in a container, which I have put in a nice big basket. Here are a few photos of her collection:

5 comments:

ms*robyn said...

wow - I have never seen these ! they make a wonderful display

Kali said...

I was just thinking the same as ms*robyn whilst reading your post ~ i've never seen anything like these here either...how lovely they are!

Peggy said...

your mom sure is one talented lady to think of using the tree stands like that. beautiful!

Sandy said...

Nice collection your mom has. I love old metal things too.

Maggie Ann said...

Those tree stands are wonderful..I've never seen anything like them either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails