Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, December 19, 2005

I've got more x-mas mail today


I've got 2 more Christmas cards with hankies today. A beautiful hankie with lace from Cindy from California and a divine Christmas smelling one from Wendy (fairycakegirl) from Scotland. Thank you ladies! :D

2 comments:

Britt-Arnhild said...

I love, love, love coming back to your house day after day :-) Wonderful inspiration!

Carol said...

Thank you Britt your always welcome :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails