Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Friday, December 30, 2005

The European Robin

has finally visited my birdhouse today where I've served him a special treat out of oatflakes and hashed raisins and I took this photo:


Isn't he cute?

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Your robin is so dainty. You took a great photo. Our robins here are larger and look more masculine for some reason

Connie and Rob said...

That is a great picture. That little bird is living the good life if you are taking care of him.

Connie

ms*robyn said...

OH * I LOVE it !!!! a robin ;)
Carol - have a wonderful New Year's eve & I hope that our friendship continues to grow in 2006 x0x0

Carol said...

Thank you guys!
Robyn I hope the same!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails