Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Friday, December 23, 2005

It's time to wrap up the last presents!

So what could be in this present? All I can tell today is that it's something for my dear mum.

2 comments:

Garden girl said...

oh cant you tell us what it is, does mum read your blog....go n ssshhh we wont tell....promise :)

Carol said...

I'm not sure Krissie, my Dad is reading my blog and maybe she will just stand behind him, when he is watching the photos, who knows, so I better wait until tomorrow and I'll show you then, okay?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails