Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Luckily

it was very quiet at work today, after 2 weeks of stress I 'm really thankful for it. Tomorrow will be another stressful workday and in the evening we'll have our office x-mas party and on Saturday I'm off x-mas shopping with my daughter, so I don't know if I'll find the time to post here, I promise to be back on sunday though! Wishing y'all a nice and stressless advent weekend!

6 comments:

sauvageblue said...

It sounds like it was a sunny day after the storm. How fun a office Christmas Party you should have a wonderful time. Holidays are so different in Europe vs. here in America. I love spending the Holidays in Europe , the warming stoves, snow and Holiday Greetings but one of my favorites is sledding it is so much fun! It is barely getting cool enough to light the fireplace here in California. Have a wonderful Advent weekend!

Maggie Ann said...

What a pretty picture on your table. Looks very old-fashioned!

mrspao said...

Your house looks lovely! I hope you have a nice time at your office party.

Alice said...

I hope the party was fun and relaxing after your busy couple of weeks. Also hope the shopping trip was fun and successful. Now you can have even more fun wrapping everything up. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve? We usually open them on Christmas morning in Australia.

Shell said...

I'm glad you are getting a little bit of peace in the lead up to christmas. I love your last post - beautiful pictures of lovely gifts. I am sorry I never sent you a return postcard, especially because yours is so lovely - the last months have been hectic and strange really. I hope to make up for things in the new year (we always hope for a fresh start then don't we?). Be well and Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

Thank you Cindy, Samantha and Maggie Ann!

Alice yes thank you, the party was nice, all shopping is done, some prezzies are already wrapped up nicely and I even had some time to relax this weekend. We open our presents on Christmas eve, that is the German tradition.

Aww Shell don't worry I'll still love to get mail next year! Yes we do always hope for a fresh start. I wish you a relaxed and happy Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails