Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas mail

This is the last mail I've got from my swap friends before christmas, a funny x-mas card with a beautiful light green hankie with stiched white flowers from Laurie of Rose Cottage Blog (for those who don't know about it, Laurie and her family are living in Ocean Springs Mississippi and they have been hit very hard by Hurricane Kathrina so that they have lost their home and I really look up to her for being so brave and even still paticipating in Robyns swaps. They are currently living in an rv which I think is kind of a big camper, bless) , next is a cute x-mas card with Santa and a snowman from Thea from Australia along with a pink vintage hankie and last but not least a lovely letter and x-mas card from Samantha from Canterbury in England who was my seasonal swap partner and who forgot to add the letter and card to my parcel. Thank you very much Sam for sending it on :D
I also hope to receive my vintage x-mas gift parcel either today or next week.
A huge thank you to all my new swap friends (especially to Robyn for organising all the swaps so well) it was a wonderful new experience for me being part of the swaps and I'm already looking forward to the 2006 swaps! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails