Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Lots of new snow





My "Let it snow" sign which is hanging beside of the front door is still helping lol it is snowing since friday afternoon!

See my stone statue in the front garden has got a nice hat and coat out of snow :D

8 comments:

Alice said...

Oh, those poor plants. Looking beautiful, but soooo cold. It is a delightful scene, Carol, so long as you are warm and snug inside, in your home, which I'm sure you are. You make it all look so lovely.

Zoey said...

Just beautiful - especially photo #3.

Kali said...

Your statue looks so well dressed! It is all so breath taking...keep warm and cosy!

Sandy said...

Great pictures Carol. I wish we would get some snow. It is always pretty when it is fresh.

vlb5757 said...

We won't see a white Christmas here but we usually have at least one or two days in the early new year with an inch or two. I am not sure I could live in the snow as much as some other states do here but it's nice to have a few months. Your snow is lovely!

abe/happy said...

wow that would make a great snow ball fight ;)

Maria said...

The garden looks so much like here right now. Its really like a beatiful fairy-tale land!
Your winter princess is just like having a fur...oh boy its nice. Guess you paid a lot of money of it? Is it ceramics or cement?

Carol said...

No Maria it wasn't that expensive. It's made out of stone cast and it's frost resistent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails